FBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FBI Forum

FBI Clan | www.playray.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s1nce-
Big green dot
Big green dot

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:11 am

Hello people of FBI.

Well, I'm 16 years old good player from Finland, my name is Michael but my friends call me Mike or sumthing.

I've played online billiard like 3-5 years, and it have been couple breaks and all like that. I have experience from WoP, I think I played couple WoP match on BoC.

I've been on many clans, but I dont remember all of thos but I put some of them to here My old clans are -PF-(-PF-m1kE-) FZ(FZ s1ncE-) CPA (CPA s1ncE-) and BoC (BoC-!fa1tH!-) though. Reasons why I lefted those 4 clans:

-PF-: I lefted PF becoz it sucks, they didnt never refresh their sites or didn't play wars, I was maybe best player in there :-)

FZ: Actually, I didn't left from FZ, it folded almost immediatly when I joined it, I liked it, it was very good clan but, this is my luck :-)

CPA: CPA I lefted coz I was clanhopper then, I played testgame, get in and lefted in 2-4 days I was in stupid age then.

BoC: BoC I lefted, coz I wanted just best. I maked apply to -iS- sites, and JahWarrior finded it so

Reason for applying its becoz I wanna get in to good and active WoP clan Smile And you're funny guys

And some info to the end: My hobby is football, I've 3-4 times train in a week + matches. I'm so active as I can.
I live in small city, called Vantaa, this is 1 southest city of Finland. At the moment I play with nick s1ncê- in aapeli/playray. ICQ: 368-987-785

Ty for your time and hope I get in ; )

Greetings, s1nce-
Back to top Go down
FBI-King Zak
Admin
Admin
FBI-King Zak

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:55 am

Good luck play some members post reslts on here!
Back to top Go down
FBI-SupaDaZe
Admin
Admin
FBI-SupaDaZe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:40 am

you've posted like 4 applications, you fail.
Back to top Go down
https://fbiclan.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1